The project allows students to learn from professionals about the environment and heritage of Lebanon and empowers them by improving their non-violent communication and collaboration skills and their respect of nature.
- Fight low self-esteem, lack of motivation and, loss of hope among students who live in precarious situations and who are
affected by the economic and social crisis.
- Improve the physical and mental well-being of students by introducing them to physical and outdoor activities
- Improve the collaborative skills of students, their hope, and their sense of empowerment in their interactions with their
peers and their environment
0$ out of 13,800$
School trips for students in nature visiting natural reserves and rural areas of Lebanon
- 10 school trips in a school year
- 350 students participating
- Ecotourism & team building
- Bus rental and transportation and